Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Pot Luck #55: Getting the Most Out of Facebook

I have had a Facebook account for a while now. I enjoy using the various apps to have fun with. The app I played with for this exercise is the movie app. I enjoy being able to see what new movies are coming out. I also like this app because I can see what my friends have seen and how they rated it. I add new friends every once in a while. I don't feel the need to friend every single person I have ever met. I have not used Facebook regularly until the past few months. It is turning into an efficient way to get in touch with people who I cannot call for various reasons. It is a good tool to use when planning group outings. Everyone can communicate at the same place even if they are not all friends with each other. Overall, I enjoy using Facebook.

No comments: